Tanit Virtual is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the safety of your personal data. Tanit Virtual is a ‘data controller’ under the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018 and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, registration number ZA326060.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This privacy statement only applies to the Tanit Virtual website (www.tanitvirtual.com) and not to any third party sites for which links may be provided on this website.
We do not collect any personal data through cookies. The only cookies used by this site are recorded per session for the operation of the website and for analytics in order to optimise the consumer experience on the website.
Information we may collect from you when working together
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Your contact details.
– Information contained in emails or other correspondence from you and records of telephone calls or meetings with you.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of transactions you carry out through us and of the fulfilment of our services to you.
– Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
We do not store any Special Category Data.
Why we store your data
The basis on which we process your personal data is one or more of the following:
– It is necessary for the performance of our contract with you.
– It is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
– It is in our legitimate interests to do so.
– You have given us your consent (this can be withdrawn at any time by advising us)
How we use your data
We may use your information for the following purposes:
– Provision of business support services and to carry out your instructions
– Promotion of our services.
– Maintaining accounts and to issue invoices and arrange payment with you
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– To perform bookings and associated administration when you book to attend any of our events.
– Any purpose which is permitted or required by applicable law
– To carry out any other purpose which is disclosed to you and to which you consent
Who will we share your information with?
On occasion, Tanit Virtual may use Associate Virtual Assistants to complete the business support services you have requested. Only essential details will be shared to enable the Associate Virtual Assistant to carry out the task, and your consent will be sought before any Associate is consulted.
How long will we keep your information?
We will normally keep your information throughout the period of time that we work with you and afterwards for a period of 12 months. After then any data we hold for you will be deleted, unless you have requested immediate deletion.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we control may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Where possible, these external destinations will be covered by the rules that govern GDPR, or their equivalent. By consenting to us using your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing.
• Within 24 hours if the breach occurs on a normal business day
• By 10am of the next business day if the breach occurs during a weekend or Bank Holiday
We shall liaise with the Information Commissioners Office and with you as appropriate.
You have the following rights under GDPR:
– Right to be informed
– Right of access
– Right to rectification
– Right to erasure
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right to data portability
– Right to object
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you are unhappy about how we are using your information or how we have responded to your request then initially you should contact our Data Protection Officer Helen Grice at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your complaint remains unsolved then you can contact the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk